Press Office Hours
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Wednesday|| 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- In consideration of granting of a press pass, credentialed reporters must provide ASHP with copies of meeting-related content.
- All interviews with ASHP staff and officers should be scheduled through the ASHP Communications Division.
- Media representatives may contact session speakers, poster presenters, and meeting registrants to arrange interviews.
Reporters must disclose that they are a member of the media and inform the attendee that the conversation is on the record and subject to publication in print and/or online.
- Media representatives may record presentations for note-taking and reporting purposes or for broadcasting brief (< 30 sec) sound bites.
- ASHP Applauds U.S. Supreme Court Ruling on Regulation of PBMs
- ASHP, Pharmacy Organizations Submit Letter to Biden Transition Team
- ASHP Applauds Selection of Healthcare Leaders for Roles in Biden-Harris Administration
- Mail-order Medications Often Exposed to Unsafe Temperatures, Study Shows
ASHP Specialty Pharmacy State of Practice in Hospitals and Health Systems - Future Directions Summit