- Check our Virtual Meeting Tools and Tips to maximize your Midyear virtual experience.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions to view important information about the Midyear meeting and virtual platform
- Visit here to access the virtual meeting platform. (Access is Sunday, Dec. 6 at 7:00 a.m. ET)
For 55 years ASHP has hosted the largest gathering of pharmacists who come together across the globe to learn, network, and advance their careers. This year will be no different. This December 6-10 you can experience everything you love about Midyear, but in a safe and convenient online platform.
Select education sessions will be offered as a live activity with the opportunity to participate in faculty Q & A and virtual group discussions. These sessions will be offered throughout the meeting and details and a schedule can be found in the Session Schedule. Other sessions will be offered as online home study with continuing education credit until March 01, 2021. All education sessions will be recorded. Registrants can earn about 175 contact hours through a combination of live and home-study programs. Additionally, registrants will still be able to participate in all expected Midyear meeting events.
Included with Registration:
- 175+ hours of CE
- All education sessions will be recorded and available for home study continuing education credit through March 01, 2021.
- Select sessions will be live during the virtual meeting. To earn live CE credit you must log on and participate during the virtual session. Otherwise the recorded session will only offer home study credit.
- OGS and Keynote: A Conversation With Tom Hanks
- Residency Showcase
- Personnel Placement Service (PPS)
- Virtual Exhibit Program
- Networking Events
- Posters (Attendees can review poster PDFs and audio clips summarizing projects online, anytime.)
- Board Recertification activities (separate fee for recertification credit)