Integrated Session Format
BCOP Clinical Sessions will be held live throughout the Midyear meeting, and any meeting registrant may attend these thought-provoking and highly educational sessions. However, if you are board certified, you must purchase the package(s) for your specialty in order to receive the recertification assessment and claim the credit. This package includes the live sessions, recorded versions of the live sessions, and the recertification assessments available on December 18, 2019. Any recertification credit earned will be applied in the year in which you pass the assessment.
Please note that the BCOP Clinical Sessions are a repeat of the sessions presented in October 2019 at the ACCP Annual Meeting. Learners may claim credit only once.
How to Participate
During the Midyear meeting registration process, add the desired recertification package (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCOP, BCPPS, BCPS).
- Attend the live sessions at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Las Vegas.
- Unable to attend all of the sessions at the Midyear meeting? The recertification package also provides online access to all of the sessions in your selected specialty.
- After the Midyear meeting, complete and pass the recertification assessments for the desired sessions. Each session provides 2 hours of credit.
- BCOPs may earn up to 4 hours of recertification credit. The assessments will be available online on December 18, 2019. Any recertification credit earned will be applied in the year in which you pass the assessment.
- Already registered for the meeting and want to add on a package? Here's how.
You must be a full Midyear meeting registrant to purchase the Intensive Study or Clinical Sessions packages at the reduced rate*. The price for 4 hours of recertification credit for the BCOP Clinical Sessions Package is $50 for Midyear meeting attendees. This includes the live sessions, recorded versions of the live sessions, and the recertification assessment.
*Online Clinical Sessions packages will be available for pre-sale on November 20, 2019 with content available on December 18, 2019. Clinical Sessions packages will be available for non-Midyear attendees to purchase at the regular list price.
|BCOP Clinical Sessions||
Hide and Go Seek: Updates in the Management of Acute, Chronic, and Refractory Immune-Related Adverse Effects of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
(BCOP) 2 hrs.
|Anticoagulation Therapy: Considerations in the Setting of Malignancy
(BCOP) 2 hrs.
BCOP Clinical Session activities are developed in partnership between ASHP and the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).