Integrated Session Format
The BCCCP Intensive Study sessions will be held live throughout the Midyear meeting, and any meeting registrant may attend these thought-provoking and highly educational sessions. However, if you are board certified, you must purchase the package(s) for your specialty in order to receive the recertification assessment and claim the credit. This package includes the live sessions, recorded versions of the live sessions, and the recertification assessment available on February 5, 2020. Any recertification credit earned will be applied in the year in which you pass the assessment.
If you are currently enrolled in the 3-Year Recertification Plan or the Review and Recertification Reward Program (RRRP), the BCCCP Intensive Study Package is already included as part of your enrollment.
How to Participate
During the Midyear meeting registration process, add the desired recertification package (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP BCOP, BCPPS, BCPS).
- Attend the live sessions at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Las Vegas.
- Unable to attend all of the sessions at the Midyear meeting? The recertification package also provides online recorded access to all of the sessions in your selected specialty.
- After the Midyear meeting, complete and pass the recertification assessments for the desired sessions. Each session provides 1 to 2 hours of credit.
- BCCCPs may earn up to 4.5 hours of recertification credit featuring immediate pass/fail notification and real-time reporting of recertification credit. The assessments will be available online on February 5, 2020. Any recertification credit earned will applied in the year in which you pass the assessment.
- Dual- or triple-certified? Passing a recertification assessment for a session with multiple certifications will provide you credit for each of your specialties. For example, by passing the assessment for the "The Use of Ketamine in Critically Ill Adults and Children" activity, you earn hours toward BCCCP, BCPPS, and BCPS. Sessions with multiple certifications are outlined in the Intensive Study table.
You must be a full-time Midyear meeting registrant to purchase the Intensive Studies or Clinical Sessions packages at the reduced rate*. The price for 4.5 hours of recertification credit for the Live BCCCP Intensive Study Package is $50 for Midyear meeting attendees. This includes the live sessions, recorded versions of the live sessions, and the recertification assessment.
*The online Intensive Studies package will be available for pre-sale on January 8, 2019 with content available on February 5, 2019. Intensive Studies packages will be available for non-Midyear attendees to purchase at the regular list price.
|Critical Care Pharmacy
|The Use of Ketamine in Critically Ill Adults and Children
(BCCCP, BCPPS, BCPS) 1.5 hrs
Strategies to Maximize the Safety of Your Smart Pumps
(BCCCP) 1.5 hrs
|Controversies in Treating Infective Endocarditis in People Who Inject Drugs
(BCPS, BCCCP) 1.5 hrs