All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE’s 60-day window; plan to process your CE before February 6, 2020!
To verify that you have completed the required steps and to ensure your credits have been reported to CPE Monitor, we encourage you to check your NABP eProfile account to validate your credits were transferred successfully before the ACPE 60-day deadline. After the 60-day deadline, ASHP will no longer be able to award credit for the Midyear.
- Log into the ASHP eLearning at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used when registering for the Midyear. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on Process CE for the Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions and click Submit.
- Click Claim for any session.
- Complete the Evaluation.
- Once all requirements are complete, click Claim Credit for the appropriate profession.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Completion.
ExhibitorsExhibitors must complete the steps below first.
- Log into www.ashp.org/ExhibitorCE with your ASHP username and password.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Select the 2019 Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition from the dropdown menu.
- Select your Exhibiting Company from the list of exhibitors. Your screen will change and you will be then be logged into ASHP eLearning.
- Follow the instructions in the section above this, starting with Step Two.
For symposia offered by other CE providers, or BPS Specialty Review and Recertification Courses, follow the directions provided with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org