- 2019 PPS registration opens on September 17, 2019, while PPS online opens on October 22, 2019.
- Employers will receive one complementary Midyear badge per booth purchased that can only be used by a representative identified as an HR/Admin/Recruiter. They will need to be verified by a business card on-site. Any pharmacist attending PPS must be registered for the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. To do so, please visit the 2019 Midyear registration page.
- How to Purchase a PPS Booth
- How to Add Representatives to Your Account
Note: Each representative will have his/her own calendar and can retrieve applications, schedule interviews, and search the CV database.
- How to Post a PPS Job
- How to View Applications and Schedule Interviews (including the calendar system)
- How to Use the PPS Messaging System
- How to Search the CV Resume Database