Important Notes for 2020:
- Students, residents, and technicians who are ASHP members will receive free access to PPS. For more information, please visit the free PPS Candidate Registration site.
- New Hours in 2020! PPS interviews will occur at the Midyear Clinical Meeting Sunday, December 6 - Thursday, December 10 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
Whether you’re considering a residency, a fellowship, or a full-time position in health-system pharmacy, PPS is the place to get your questions answered. By registering for this exclusive event, you will be able to connect with potential employers, apply for jobs, and set up interviews in advance so you can spend your time at the meeting interviewing for positions.
- 2020 Midyear Virtual Platform (Access starts Sunday, Dec. 6 at 7:00 a.m. ET)
- Current List of Employers
- Webinar - ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting Goes Virtual - Tips and Tricks for Navigating the Virtual Showcases - Recorded November 16
- Interview Guide for 2020-2021 PPS Virtual Interviews
- 2020 Midyear Clinical Meeting (MCM) Home Page
- Navigating PPS - Tips and Tricks
- Strategies to PPS (YouTube)
*All PPS candidates must be registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting to be eligible to participate in PPS. Please visit the Midyear registration page for more information.
For more information, contact the PPS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.