Important Notes for 2020:
- PPS will be hosted virtually as part of the Midyear Clinical Meeting in 2020. The PPS online system, used in advance of the meeting to schedule interviews, will remain unchanged. ASHP will offer the opportunity to virtually attend your interview via video chat in the Midyear virtual environment.
- New Hours in 2020! PPS interviews will occur at the Midyear Clinical Meeting Sunday, December 6 - Thursday, December 10 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
- PPS registration will open on October 5 and will close November 2. PPS online, when candidates and employers can begin connecting, will open on October 21.
If you are looking for the most qualified pharmacy talent, you need to be at PPS at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Only at PPS can you network and interview with thousands of active pharmacy seekers. Candidates who invest their time and money to participate in PPS are serious about their career path.
PPS at the Meeting
- PPS Virtual Booth Information - Includes booth builder access information, important deadlines, and more.
- 2020 Virtual Booth Guide - Comprehensive, specific information on building and preparing your booth for Midyear. Includes general information, specs, training videos, and more.
- 2020 Midyear Clinical Meeting (MCM) Home
- Employer Representative Registration and PPS Access Information
Timeline of Events
- October 19 – All PPS booths purchased by this date will be send to Intrado, the vendor hosting the Midyear meeting, to begin developing your Midyear virtual booth space. It will take one week to receive access information (see October 26 below). Booths after this date will be sent on November 2.
- October 21 – PPS online will open for employers and candidates to connect.
- October 21- The last date of early-bird pricing for PPS 2020.
- UPDATED: late-October – The designated booth contact will receive information on accessing the Intrado platform, along with instructions and training tools to begin building your virtual booth space. In advance, you can use the 2020 Virtual Booth Guide to prepare
- November 2 – PPS booth purchasing closes. Booth reserved between October 19 and November 26 will be sent to Intrado for booth builder access.
- November 18 – The Intrado virtual booth space builder closes. All virtual booths must be completely built and staff names must be entered into the booth.
- Late-November/early-December (TBD) - Training for staffing your virtual booth at Midyear. Includes a virtual tour and chat instructions.
- December 6-10, 2020 - PPS takes place at the Midyear Clinical Meeting.
Net Pricing per Booth
*Each booth purchase includes:
- One scheduled face-to-face interview at a time
- Booth access for all staff registered for Midyear
- 2 listings on the PPS job board
Customizable Virtual Exhibit Booth with the following features:
- Company Name/Logo and Branding
- Welcome Image
- About Us Section (Company Description)
- Chat Box for Booth Staff
- Two Customizable Content Tabs (to include one URLs and two document uploads)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
For more information, contact the PPS team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-664-8786.