Important Notes for 2020:
- PPS will be hosted virtually as part of the Midyear Clinical Meeting in 2020. The PPS online system, used in advance of the meeting to schedule interviews, will remain unchanged. ASHP will offer the opportunity to virtually attend your interview via video chat in the Midyear virtual environment.
- New Hours in 2020! PPS interviews will occur at the Midyear Clinical Meeting Sunday, December 6 - Thursday, December 10 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
If you are looking for the most qualified pharmacy talent, you need to be at PPS at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Only at PPS can you network and interview with thousands of active pharmacy seekers. Candidates who invest their time and money to participate in PPS are serious about their career path.
PPS at the Meeting
- 2020 Midyear Virtual Platform (Access starts Sunday, Dec. 6 at 7:00 a.m. ET)
- Intrado Data Portal - includes reporting on your Showcase booth, including a list of visitors and more. Only accessible by primary booth administrator using the same log in that was used to sign in to the booth builder portal.
- PPS Virtual Booth Information - Includes booth builder access information, important deadlines, and more.
- 2020 Virtual Booth Guide - Comprehensive, specific information on building and preparing your booth for Midyear. Includes general information, specs, training videos, and more.
- 2020 Midyear Clinical Meeting (MCM) Home
- Employer Representative Registration and PPS Access Information
Q: Where do I sign in and what information do I use?
A: Everybody entering Midyear will enter through the Midyear sign in page. The link to this page will be available for preview on Friday morning, but your log in will not work until Midyear opens on Sunday, December 6 at 7 a.m ET. You will sign in using the email and password you used for access to build your booth or the one assigned to you by your coordinator in the booth builder portal.
Q: When do I have access to Midyear and my booth?
A: Midyear opens on Sunday, December 6 at 7 a.m. ET and will remain open 24/7 through Thursday at 6 p.m. ET. Although you will be able to sign in to Midyear and staff your booth throughout the event, we are only promoting your booth as being staffed during the PPS hours of Sunday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET. Please use the extra time before your area opens to familiarize yourself with the environment.
Q: How will chats work?
A: You have unlimited one-on-one text and video chats in your booth space. You and an attendee/candidate can find each other inside the booth and begin text chatting. Whoever initiated the chat can then click on the video button to take it to a video chat. To host a group video chat or interview, you’ll need to share your own video conferencing link. The booth also is equipped with a general message board-style public text chat that you should monitor throughout the meeting.
Technical FAQ’s - Virtual Tools and Tips
Q: What does protected view mean when I open a PDF?
A: PDF files may open in Protected View. In Protected View, you will see a yellow bar at the top of the document window. Click Options, Trust this host always to enable the navigation bar.
Q: What are the minimum requirements from my computer that I will need to participate?
A: The Technical Requirements can be found here.
Q: How do I find my Browser,Version and OS?
A: To find your computer details, please Click Here.
Q: Where can I find the Browser End of Life information?
A: The upcoming Browser End of Life information, can be found here.
Q: I am unable to chat within the meeting, how can I chat with other users in the event?
A: If you are experiencing problems using the chat communication features within the event, such as not receiving new message notifications or being unable to send text in a chat window, it may be due to the configuration of your company's network. Certain firewall configurations can prevent the communication features from functioning properly. Click here for details.
Q: Will I still be able to participate if my company has a corporate firewall in place?
A: In most cases firewalls will not pose a problem. You should be able to participate in the entire event even if your company has a firewall in place. There is a port checker in the system check. This will allow you to see any potential issues. To run the system check, click here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information, contact the PPS team at email@example.com or 301-664-8786.