Please Note: This resource was created for an in-person event. Though much of it is still relevant, please keep in mind that PPS will be conducted virtually in 2020.
- Employers will receive one complementary Midyear badge per booth purchased that can only be used by a representative identified as an HR/Admin/Recruiter. They will need to be verified by a business card on-site. Any pharmacist attending PPS must be registered for the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. To do so, please visit the 2020 Midyear registration page.
- Visit careers.ashp.org/hr/
- Click on ”Manage Accounts” to open the drop down.
- Click on “Create new user.”
- Input user’s information, including a password. All mandatory information is marked with a “+”. Select “send welcome email” only if you’d like this user to be notified of their new account via email. Remember to click on “Yes” for attending career fair. This means that they will have access to the online system, even if they are not actually attending the in-person event.
- If the email address is already in use, please use another email address for the user or contact CareerPharm for assistance.
- Log in to careers.ashp.org/hr with the new user information (or have the new user log in). The user can now retrieve applications, search the resume database, and set up interviews on his/her own personal calendar.