Important Notes for 2020:
- ASHP will be hosting its annual Residency Showcase virtually in 2020 as part of the Midyear. As always, the Showcase will provide a unique opportunity to interact with representatives from hundreds of residency programs across the country over the course of two days.
- New Hours! Due to time zone concerns, Residency Showcase sessions will be moved back 2 hours each day. They will be offered on Monday, December 7, 3:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday, December 8, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST, and Tuesday, December 8, 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST
- 3 booth sizes will still be offered. A larger booth will come with more staff access during the program's showcase.
The 2020 Residency Showcase booth selection will open soon. To apply for a booth, please sign in using last year's password, "forgot password," or create a new account.
Residency Showcase Information
- 2020 Residency Showcase Listings Portal - Post Your Residencies or re-post last year's listings (Confirmed Residency Showcase booth required). Coming soon.
- Residency Showcase Listings Portal Posting Instructions
- 2020 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations - Coming soon
Timeline of Events
TBD – The 2020 Residency Showcase application system will open.
- Submit your request for allotment of booth quantity and preferred session
- Pay for your booth space
- Input/edit company information
TBD – The 2020 Residency Showcase application system will close.
- ASHP will compile all requests
- Programs will be placed based on number of booths and session requested. If there are more programs than availability in a session, we will conduct a randomized drawing.
TBD – Booth spaces and access to the listing portal will be distributed.
- ASHP will email the contact with their assigned session.
- You will be provided with log in information and instructions for posting your program listings into the new portal.
TBD – 2020 Residency Showcase booth requests will open for any program who did not participate in the application process.
December 7 and 8, 2020 - Residency Showcase takes place at the Midyear Clinical Meeting
- Three sessions, each with more than 300 programs participating
- Use the Residency Showcase Listings Portal to see residencies offered and the programs list to view the full list of participating programs.
Residency Showcase Times
Programs display in one of these sessions only, not all three.
|MONDAY, December 7
||3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|TUESDAY, December 8
||10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Booth Rates and Sizes
All Residency Showcase booth comes with:
- Intimate chatting capabilities – video and instant message
- Branding capabilities
- A booth message board for general Q&A
3 options for Residency Showcase booth:
- Standard: Up to 4 booth representatives
- Large: Up to 8 booth representatives
- Jumbo: Up to 16 booth representatives
- NOTE: All booth representatives must be registered for Midyear to access the Residency Showcase booth.
|Standard booth (up to 4 booth reps)||$755
|Medium Booth (up to 8 booth reps)||$1,510
|Large Booth (up to 16 booth reps)||$3,020
- Programs that are ASHP-accredited — or that are in a preliminary accredited, candidate (application-submitted), or pre-candidate status — as well as new and prospective programs are eligible to participate in the showcase.
- Individuals must be registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting to gain access to and participate in the Residency Showcase. A booth purchase does not exempt participants from the meeting registration fee.
Residency Showcase Cancellation Policy
Withdrawal by any Residency Showcase will not be accepted unless written notice of such withdrawal has been received by ASHP. All deposits are 50% nonrefundable, and any Residency Showcase who withdraws after September 30, 2020, shall forfeit 100% of the full price of said Residency Showcase.
Please direct any questions to the Residency Showcase team at firstname.lastname@example.org.