The Residency Showcase Booth Application System is Now Closed.
Residency Showcase Information
- Tips and Tricks in Navigating the ASHP Midyear Virtual Showcases video
- Residency Showcase Virtual Booth Information - Includes booth builder access information, important deadlines, and more.
- 2020 Residency Showcase Listings Portal - Post Your Residencies or re-post last year's listings (Confirmed Residency Showcase booth required).
- Residency Showcase Listings Portal Posting Instructions
- List and times of participating programs
Q: How does chatting work at the Midyear?
A: There are 2 standard ways to chat and 2 optional ways to chat with attendees.
- Standard - Unlimited one-on-one text and video chats are available for all booth staff. These are explained in the booth chat video available on the virtual booth information page (around 18:30 is where this is covered).
- Standard - Public group message board-style chatting. In your booth, there is a "chat with us" button that allows attendees and staff to publicly post on a visible scrolling message board.
- Optional - You can opt to include a social media-style page in your booth when building it. This is similar to a Facebook feed.
- Optional - Group video chat can be attained by adding a tab to your booth and linking out to your own video conferencing discussion.
Q: How many chats can I have simultaneously in my Residency Showcase booth?
A: You can have unlimited one-on-one text chats and video chats in your booth.
Q: How does a candidate know who to talk to in our booth?
A:They can ask on the public message board or select the staff they'd like to speak with from a list.
Timeline of Events
- November 18 – The Intrado virtual booth space builder closes. All virtual booths must be completely built and staff names must be entered into the booth.
- Late-November/early-December (TBD) - Training for staffing your virtual booth at Midyear. Includes a virtual tour and chat instructions.
- December 7 and 8, 2020 - Residency Showcase takes place at the Midyear Clinical Meeting.
Programs display in one of these sessions only, not all three.
|MONDAY, December 7
||3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. ET|
|TUESDAY, December 8
||10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. ET
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. ET
Booth Content and Pricing
All Residency Showcase booths are now free and come with:
- 2 complimentary registrations to Midyear to be used by current ASHP members
- Unlimited booth representative access - all reps must be registered for Midyear
Customizable Virtual Exhibit Booth with the following features:
- Company Name/Logo and Branding
- Front Screen Welcome Image
- About Us Section(Company Description)
- Chat Box for Booth Staff
- Two Customizable Content Tabs (to include one URL and two document uploads)
- Programs that are ASHP-accredited — or that are in a preliminary accredited, candidate (application-submitted), or pre-candidate status — as well as new and prospective programs are eligible to participate in the showcase.
- Individuals must be registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting to gain access to and participate in the Residency Showcase. A booth purchase does not exempt participants from registering for the meeting.
Please direct any questions to the Residency Showcase team at firstname.lastname@example.org.