The 2019 Residency Showcase booth selection portal is now open for any programs who did not participate in the application portion of the Residency Showcase process. To select your booth, please sign in using last year's password, "forgot password," or create a new account.
Residency Showcase Online Information
- 2019 Residency Showcase Floor Plan - Bayside B, Level 1, Mandalay Bay South Convention Center
- 2019 Residency Showcase Listings Portal - Post Your Residencies or re-post last year's listings (Confirmed Residency Showcase booth required).
- Residency Showcase Listings Portal Posting Instructions
- Virtual Residency Showcase - New in 2019, ASHP is hosting a post-conference event to allow you with candidates you did not speak with on-site.
Residency Showcase On-Site Information
- 2019 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations
- Lead Retrieval - Scan badges to collect candidate information.
- Quick Facts (includes shipping, booth information, schedule, and more)
- Order Services for Your Booth - Through the Mandalay Bay Convention Center - create a log in to begin
What's New in 2019?
- Payment will be due at the time of your application submission. If there are any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application system will remain open longer and will close on July 23, 2019.
Timeline of Events
May 15, 2019 – The 2019 Residency Showcase application system will open. There is no urgency to submit your application on this date as booths will not be confirmed until July.
- Submit your request for allotment of booth sizes and preferred session
- Provide payment information – nothing will be finalized, but a temporary hold will be placed on your card to confirm the validity of payment.
- Input/edit company information
July 23, 2019 – The 2019 Residency Showcase application system will close.
- ASHP will compile all requests and begin building the floor plan and placing programs.
- Programs will be placed based on number and size of booths requested. If there are more programs than booth space available in a session, we will conduct a randomized drawing.
August 19, 2019 – Booth spaces and access to the listing portal will be distributed.
- ASHP will email the contact with their assigned session and booth number.
- You will be provided with log in information and instructions for posting your program listings into the new portal.
August 26, 2019 – 2019 Residency Showcase booth selection will open for any program who did not participate in the application process.
- Unassigned booths will be open for purchase
- Programs without a reservation can select their location and size in the interactive floor plan.
December 9 and 10, 2019 - Residency Showcase takes place at the Midyear Clinical Meeting
- Three sessions, each with more than 300 programs participating
- Use the Residency Showcase Listings Portal to see residencies offered and Floor Plan to view a map of each session
December 18, 2019 - Virtual Residency Showcase - 11 AM - 5 PM ET
- New in 2019! ASHP will host a post-conference Virtual Residency Showcase o for programs who participated in the on-site event.
- If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey and we will reserve your spot.
Programs display in one of these sessions only, not all three.
|MONDAY, December 9
||1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|TUESDAY, December 10
||8:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Booth Rates and Sizes
|10' x 10' booth||$840
|10' x 20' booth||$1,680
|10' x 40' booth||$3,360
- Programs that are ASHP-accredited — or that are in a preliminarily accredited, candidate (application-submitted), or pre-candidate status — as well as new and prospective programs are eligible to participate in the showcase.
- Individuals must be registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting to gain access to and participate in the Residency Showcase. Space rental does not exempt participants from the meeting registration fee.
Residency Showcase Cancellation Policy
Withdrawal by any Residency Showcase will not be accepted unless written notice of such withdrawal has been received by ASHP. All deposits are 50% nonrefundable, and any Residency Showcase who withdraws after August 18, 2019, shall forfeit 100% of the full price of said Residency Showcase.
Please direct any questions to the Residency Showcase team at email@example.com.