Session Schedule & Itinerary Planner
Attendees can earn over 30 contact hours of continuing education credit at the 2021 Midyear Clinical Meeting. With more than 175 educational CE activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone — from student to new practitioner to technician to pharmacy director. Our educational goal for this meeting is to provide information and instruction on a variety of topics to enable pharmacy practitioners to provide quality patient care.
NOTE: This schedule is preliminary and subject to change. Check back often for the most up-to-date information.
- Access the Session Schedule & Itinerary Planner
- The complete schedule, including all educational sessions, networking sessions, posters, exhibits, special events, and other activities (as information becomes available)
- Create your own schedule
- Browse poster listings
- Download and print educational session materials (available November 15)
- Access educational session recordings (available FREE to all full-meeting registrants approximately four to six weeks after the meeting)
- View the Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Get the ASHP LIVE! app
- Available in app stores for iOS and Android
- Content available November 15