All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE’s 60-day window, plan to process your CE before the deadline!
Live Content: February 1, 2021
NOTE: Learners who claimed credit for the live activities, should not claim credit for the home study activities.
- Log into the ASHP eLearning Portal at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used when registering for the Midyear. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Find Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition under My Activities.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions.
- Complete the Evaluation.
- Once all requirements are complete, ensure the credits have been claimed and reported.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Completion.
FOR LIVE CE CREDIT, all attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their Live CE by February 1, 2021. Sessions available for Live CE can be identified by the “L” in the ACPE UAN number.
HOME STUDY CE CREDIT, all attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their Home Study CE by March 1, 2021. Sessions available for Home Study CE can be identified by the “H” in the ACPE UAN number.
NOTE: To ensure your credit hours have been transferred to CPE Monitor, verify the accuracy of your CPE Monitor profile prior to Live CE or Home Study CE deadlines. After these deadlines, ASHP is unable to transfer your CE credit hours to CPE Monitor.
For symposia offered by other CE providers, or BPS Specialty Review and Intensive Courses, follow the directions given with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.
Questions? Contact [email protected]