How to Claim CE
All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE’s 60-day window; plan to process your CE before January 31, 2022!
To verify that you have completed the required steps and to ensure your credits have been reported to CPE Monitor, we encourage you to check your NABP eProfile account to validate your credits were transferred successfully before the ACPE 60-day deadline. After the 60-day deadline, ASHP will no longer be able to award credit for the Midyear.
- Log into the ASHP Learning Center at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used when registering for the Midyear. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on Process CE for the Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions and click Submit.
- Complete the Evaluation.
- Confirm that any credits you have earned are claimed successfully.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.): Use ASHP Statement of Completion.
If CE access was purchased as part of your registration, you can follow the same steps above.
For symposia offered by other CE providers, or BPS Specialty Review and Recertification Courses, follow the directions provided with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.
Contact Us: email@example.com