Board Certification Activities
ASHP offers high-level practitioners an in-depth review for board certification, and innovative, highly rated activities for board recertification. Led by well-known faculty and content matter experts, our review and recertification opportunities will have an immediate and lasting impact on your practice.
Live Board Certification Exam Preparation
- Live Pharmacotherapy Review Course | December 2-3, 2023
This comprehensive two-day course provides a robust preparatory curriculum for the high-level pharmacy professional pursuing board certification.
Live Board Recertification Opportunities
- Live Pharmacotherapy Recertification Course | December 2-3, 2023
This comprehensive two-day course offers current specialists an opportunity to earn 30.5 hours of board recertification credit.
- Intensive Studies and Clinical Sessions | December 4-6, 2023
The Intensive Studies and Clinical Sessions* packages provide 4 to 6 hours of BPS-approved recertification credit. Each activity is presented at a high-level on contemporary and emerging issues within each specialty. For pharmacists who maintain more than one certification, some of these sessions provide credit for more than one specialty.
- If you are currently enrolled in a 3-Year Recertification Plan (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS), 1-Year Recertification Plan (BCCCP, BCPPS, BCPS), or the Review and Recertification Reward Program (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS), the Intensive Studies/Clinical Sessions Package is included as part of your enrollment.
- To claim credit for recertification, you must purchase the package that includes the recorded sessions and recertification assessment for your specialty. Some sessions apply to multiple specialties and are eligible for multi-recertification credit. However, if you are dual- or triple-certified, you may need to purchase a package for each specialty in order to earn the maximum number of recertification credits.
*Ambulatory Care Pharmacy, Geriatric Pharmacy, and Oncology Pharmacy Clinical Sessions packages and other activities are offered jointly with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).
For questions and inquiries, please contact ASHP Customer Relations at 1-866-279-0681, or email [email protected].