Residency Showcase – Information for Program Directors
The 2021 Residency Showcase will be held as part of the virtual 2021 Midyear Clinical Meeting. To reserve a virtual space at the meeting, please select any booth through the booth selection system and we will transform it into a virtual booth. If you reserved a booth before ASHP made the decision to go virtual, you will be receiving a survey asking if you'd like to keep the booth or cancel your reservation.
- June 28, 2021 – The 2021 Residency Showcase application system will open. Programs can submit the application and payment for booth space at Midyear.
- July 27, 2021 – The 2021 Residency Showcase application system will close. ASHP will begin placing programs in their allotted space and session.
- August 9, 2021 – Booth space assignments and access to promote program listings will be distributed.
- August 16, 2021 – Residency Showcase booth selection will open for any program who did not participate in the application process. To reserve a virtual space at the meeting, please select any booth and we will transform it into a virtual booth.
- December 6-7, 2021 – Virtual Residency Showcase at the Midyear
*Please Note: All dates listed are not finalized and are subject to change.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
2021 Residency Showcase Pricing
- 10x10 booth: $840
- 10x20 booth: $1,680
- 10x40 booth: $3,360
Important Information for Participating Programs
- 2021 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations
- Program Listing Portal – Database of residency programs being advertised as available to discuss at the Residency Showcase. Students will use this resource to decide which programs to seek out while at the meeting. They can search the list by category or keyword to identify a prospective residency program and when to find the institution’s booth.
- Public/candidate view
- Program sign-in page - Please use the program listing instructions for guidance on posting. You must have a reserved booth at the showcase in order to post a listing.
- Participating institutions List – Students will use this resource to locate specific institutions at the Residency Showcase and route their visit through the virtual hall.