Residency Showcase – Information for Program Directors
The 2022 Residency Showcase will be held as part of the 2022 Midyear Clinical Meeting.
Important Dates and Deadlines*:
- June 15, 2022 - The 2022 Residency Showcase application system will open. Programs can submit the application and payment for booth space at Midyear.
- July 20, 2022 - The 2022 Residency Showcase application system will close. ASHP will begin placing programs in their allotted space and session.
- August 2, 2022 - Booth space assignments and access to promote program listings will be distributed.
- August 9, 2022 – Residency Showcase booth selection will open for any program who did not participate in the application process.
- December 5-6, 2022 – Residency Showcase at the Midyear
- December 15, 2022 – Supplemental Virtual Residency Showcase available for all programs who participated in the live event.
Note: All dates listed are not finalized and are subject to change
- All booth staff must be individually registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting.
- When entering booth staff in space builder, it is important you use the same email address that is used for their individual Midyear registration or the individual will be removed as a booth staffer. ASHP will be conducting an audit.
- Residency Showcase hours are as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday PM session 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday AM session 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
2022 Residency Showcase Booth Pricing
- 10x10 booth space - $840
- 10x20 booth space - $1,680
- 10x40 booth space - $3,360
Note: All booth staff must be registered for Midyear individually.
Information for Participating Programs
- 2022 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations
- Program Listing Portal – Database of residency programs being advertised as available to discuss at the Residency Showcase. Students will use this resource to decide which programs to seek out while at the meeting. They can search the list by category or keyword to identify a prospective residency program and when to find the institution’s booth.
- Public/candidate view
- Program sign-in page - Please use the program listing instructions for guidance on posting. You must have a reserved booth at the showcase in order to post a listing.
- Floor Plan and List of Institutions - Coming Soon – Students will use this resource to locate specific institutions at the Residency Showcase and route their visit through the virtual hall.
- FAQ: What is the difference between the floor plan and program listings portal?
- Floor Plan/List of Participating Institutions - What your booth will be named and where it will be located physically at Midyear. The end result is an interactive map that candidates use to locate specific institutions at the Residency Showcase and route their visit through the hall. The name on this will also be the name on your booth signage.
- Residency Showcase Program Listings – A database of residency programs being advertised as available to discuss at the Residency Showcase. Candidates will use this resource to decide which programs to seek out while at the meeting. Programs can post as many listings as they'd like for free so that candidates can search by category or keyword to identify a prospective residency program and when/where to find the institution’s booth. The listings will be promoted to candidates beginning in mid-August
- Example: If a candidate is looking to see which PGY-2 critical care programs in Florida are available for discussion at the Residency Showcase, they will use the Residency Showcase Program Listings. If they want to see a full list of who is participating and/or where/when to find a specific institution in person, they will use the Floor Plan.
- Residency Showcase Exhibitor Service Manual - Includes Shipping, Logistics, Furniture, Booth Design, and more
- Mandalay Bay Exhibitor Services - Includes Electric, Food and Beverage, and more
- Midyear Housing