Members of the media are eligible to receive complimentary press registrations to report on the educational programming offered at the Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition.
- In consideration of granting of a press pass, credentialed reporters must provide ASHP with copies of meeting-related content.
- All interviews with ASHP staff and officers should be scheduled through the ASHP Communications Division.
- Media representatives may contact session speakers and poster presenters to arrange interviews. Reporters must disclose that they are a member of the media and inform the attendee that the conversation is on the record and subject to publication in print and/or online.
- Media representatives may record presentations for note-taking or broadcasting brief (< 60 seconds) sound bites.
- Laptops and printers will be available for credentialed journalists.
- Photographs of ASHP officers will be available on site. Images of meeting events and recordings of selected presentations will be available after the meeting.
Please refer to ASHP’s press policy for additional guidelines on meeting coverage.
Aretha Hankinson, Director, Media Relations
Press Office Hours
|Saturday, December 4||By appointment|
|Sunday, December 5||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, December 6||7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, December 7||7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, December 8||7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, December 9||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|