How to Claim CE
All live continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your live CE is accepted inside of ACPE's 60-day window, plan to process your CE before the deadline!
- Live content: February 1, 2022
- Home study content: March 9, 2022
Please note: Learners who claimed credit for the live activities, should not claim credit for the home study activities.
- NOTE: To ensure your credit hours have been transferred to CPE Monitor, verify the accuracy of your CPE Monitor profile prior to the 60-day deadline. After 60 days, ASHP is unable to transfer your CE credit hours to CPE Monitor.
- FOR LIVE CE CREDIT, all attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their Live CE by February 1, 2022. Sessions available for Live CE can be identified by the “L” in the ACPE UAN number.
- HOME STUDY CE CREDIT, all attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their Home Study CE by March 9, 2022. Sessions available for Home Study CE can be identified by the “H” in the ACPE UAN number.
- Log into the ASHP Learning Center at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used when registering for the Midyear. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on Process CE for the Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions and click Submit.
- Complete the Evaluation.
- Confirm that any credits you have earned are claimed successfully.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.): Use ASHP Statement of Completion.
If CE access was purchased as part of your registration, you can follow the same steps above.
For symposia offered by other CE providers, or BPS Specialty Review and Recertification Courses, follow the directions provided with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.
To process CE, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must enter an NABP e-Profile ID, birth month, and date in the eLearning Portal. After you have entered this information, it is saved for future CE processing. You may obtain your e-Profile ID at https://nabp.pharmacy.
Florida Department of Health Continuing Education Credits
Florida-licensed pharmacists must self-report their meeting continuing pharmacy education credit hours to CE Broker. ASHP is not offering Florida Consultant Pharmacy CE at this meeting.
Contact Us: [email protected]