PPS is now open for registration and profile set up. PPS online will open on October 5.
Register for PPS - Requires you set up/sign in to your account.
Whether you’re considering a residency, a fellowship, or a full-time position in pharmacy, PPS is the place to get your questions answered. By registering for this exclusive event, you will be able to connect with potential employers, apply for jobs, and set up interviews in advance so you can spend your time at the meeting interviewing for positions.
- September 7, 2022 - PPS registration will open. Candidates can register for PPS and begin to build their online profile
- September 21, 2022 - Fellowship opportunities will go live for candidates to view and apply for open positions.
- October 5, 2022 - PPS online will open for all open positions. Candidates can begin to view and apply for open PPS positions and connect with PPS employers.
- December 4-7, 2022 - PPS interviews will be held inside of the PPS hall at the 2022 Midyear.
- Floor Plan and List of Employers - Employers Added as They Register
- 2022 Midyear Clinical Meeting (MCM) Home Page
- Interview Guide for PPS Interviews (PDF) - prepared by members from the 2020-2021 New Practitioners Forum Resident Advancement Advisory Group
- Strategies to PPS (YouTube) - From 2018
|Category||On or Before October 14||On or After October 15|
*All PPS candidates must be registered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting to be eligible to participate in PPS. Please visit the Midyear registration page for more information.
For more information, contact the PPS team at [email protected].